Up to now, we here at Bucky Box have been testing our tools for a better food system with a tiny select group of beta testers. Now is the time for us to open up the beta group a little larger.
So if you’re running a local food delivery business that needs help on the time consuming customer support, delivery logistics, and billing side of things, we’re keen to hear from you. We’re aiming to get 2 days of your operational work down to 2 hours weekly.
Sound like you?
Here’s the qualifiers we’re looking for:
- You are currently operating a delivery scheme with at least 30 customers.
- You deliver a simple “box”. This can be a mystery box or a even a clearly defined product like a green juice or a loaf of bread.
- We cater for Likes and Dislike preferences
- “Extras” are okay (e.g. $30 medium vege box plus $5 coffee extra)
- ala-carte ordering is not (e.g. give me a custom box with veges A, B and C)
- Any repeating delivery cycle is okay this means weekly, fortnightly, daily on specific days, or one-off orders.
If this still sounds like you then drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org, we’re limiting this round to approx 12 beta customers, first come first served.
If you’re not eligible, or you’re just the kinda person that likes to spread the word, pass it onto your friends – hit us up at @BuckyBox on twitter.
(confused, or don’t know what all this local food jargon means – check out the guide here!)