It’s that time again! We’re welcoming the next round of local food enterprises who want to do away with painful admin, and move into the new, easier era of local food distribution.
Beta testing round 1 went well enough for us to open the doors to more awesome local food distributors.
If you’re running a local food delivery business that needs help on the time consuming customer support, delivery logistics, and billing side of things, we’re keen to hear from you. We aim to get 2 days of your operational work down to 2 hours weekly.
Sound like you?
Here’s the qualifiers we’re looking for:
- You are currently operating a delivery scheme with at least 50 customers.
- You’re reasonably tech savvy & fairly relaxed – we class this as comfortable in GMail & willing to work things out with us if there’s a bug or two, rather than shouting down the phone.
- You deliver a standard product such as a Box of seasonal produce. This can be a ‘mystery box’ or a even a clearly defined product like a green juice or a loaf of bread.
- Likes and Dislike preferences
- ‘extras’ & ‘à la carte‘ ordering is coming soon but not included in this round (e.g. ad hoc extras attached to an order, or a custom build box with veges A, B and C)
- Any repeating delivery cycle is okay this means weekly, fortnightly, daily on specific days, or one-off orders.
If this still sounds like you then drop us a line on email@example.com, we’re limiting this round to approx 12 beta customers, first come first served.
If you’re not eligible, or you’re just the kinda person that likes to spread the word, pass it onto your friends – hit us up at @BuckyBox on twitter.
(confused, or don’t know what all this local food jargon means – check out the guide here!)