It’s been a massive year for the Local Food movement around the world, and all of the team here at Bucky Box would like to wish everyone working on a better food system, a fantastic festive holiday season!
We’re recouping and refueling, ready for another big year in 2013 – we have some big plans on the horizon, and we’re looking forward to sharing them with you all as soon as possible.
We’re hugely grateful for the support and love of our partners, our friends and our families, in this past year which has had many highlights for us. Here’s a couple of our favourite company highlights from 2012:
- – Our Team’s trip to India to connect with local food champions to see what would emerge.
- – Early press coverage of Bucky Box’s software for local food in Springwise and Fast Company’s Fast.CoExist.
- – Warm feedback from our Tips & Tricks for local food blog series.
- – Listening to local food distributors around the world to hear their needs & offer some help.
- – And of course… Launching Public Beta!
We hope you’ve all been having a fantastic holiday, and that you’ll be back at it in 2013, with even more passion, determination & creativity than before!